Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Acceptance of Christ.

I wanna Praise my Lord for everything that he has done for me. He answered my prayer! One by one, he answers them all. He is a faithful God.

Pastor Ong and 3 sisters in the name of Christ came over to evangelise to my mother. And also to visit her. I stood by and listened to them speak, even of their experience near death. One of the sisters had a brain surgery whereby she thought she would die, but she saw Jesus and Jesus told her that it's not her time yet and he send her back to earth. And at that moment, she woke up in the hospital bed. Jesus creates miracles!

They shared the gospel with her, very patiently. Understanding that she's tired and needs ample rest. My mum listened and i guess some of the things they asked and shared with her sets her thinking. And she accepted Christ. I was really excited and really happy for her. So much that tears formed in my eyes when we were praying. I wanted to just go and congratulate her and hug her.

Yes, Jesus is Real and Jesus is Alive and he hears our prayers. Prayers through faith. Jesus has called us to be his witnesses by giving our testimony of how he has been with us, and of his works in our lives. Jesus changes people's lives. He definitely changes me for the better. Jesus is my Lord. Praise the Lord, and may his works be glorified.

Back to myself. Life in school is plain sailing, stacked with endless projects. I'm slogging my way out every single night, rushing my tutorials and researching for my projects. Meeting Shenghao, Claryn and Charlene tomorrow for my Compensation Mangement project. I have so many groups that i forgot who i'm with and which project i'm doing for which. Absent minded me. Yeah, that's just me.

Gonna present my Industrial Relations project next week.
Training and Development project due in 3 weeks time.
Compensation Management is due soon.
International Business project presentation next tuesday.

I admit that i'm stressed, getting more and more stressed. But i gather that's just the normal cycle of a tertiary student's life isn't it? Everyone have to go through this and what really matters in my opinion, is how you manage your time and how much effort you put into it.

Went out with Yibin this afternoon. Though it was a short time, but i definitely enjoyed the time spent with him. I miss holding his hands, hugging him and resting my head on his shoulders so much. Dear, let's make more effort to spend more time with each other okie? I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home