Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Amazing Love, How can it be?

Anyone have any idea why i'm still wide awake at this wee hour? I feel like slapping myself for indulging in a 4 hours nap in the noon time, which explains why my eye just won't listen to my command. I'm such an idiot.

It's 2.11am and i'm sitting here, updating my blog silently. Biggest idiot in the world wide world. Any idea why i'm feeling such a moron right now? I'm an early bird and i absolutely doesn't like to sleep late. I mean, i don't have the habit of sleeping late. Unless i'm out or whatever, there's an excuse for it. But now..*strangles myself* It's just so weird not to sleep at this hour when most of the people are happily snoring away in their sleep.

By the way, i wanna give my praise to the Lord. I'm so happy, really so happy. Went to the neuro-surgeon this afternoon with my family. The thing which seems to be inside my mum's right brain seems to be some water collection, which might have been there since she was born. This, we don't know of course. But according to Dr John Thomas, we don't have to worry about it in the meantime. He advised us to go for the operation first to solve the big problem, before solving the small problem which was the thing in the brain.

Before he told us that, my hand was actually in my pocket, clutching onto my handphone tightly. And i could feel my handphone almost cracking. Nah, that was an exaggeration. Well, almost cracked. I was scared to hear the results, but i'm glad everything turned out fine. Praise the Lord! He has blessed us!

My mum felt very giddy this morning even as she was in the hospital. My father kept on holding on to her. And this was the first time in what seems like, a century, first time in so many years i have seen them holding hands. I should say, what has happened, has actually shook my father awake and made him realise the importance of my mother. I'm glad he's out from the control of the devil! Alot of things happened, which made me think that he has changed for the better. This could all be a blessing in disguise. Perhaps at the expense of my mother's eye.

I was sitting at the SGH canteen with my mother. And i asked if i could pray for her as there was a strong desire inside me which was urging me to pray for her. And so, i did. She said okie. And i held on to her hands tightly and prayed for her. I'm glad i did so. :) Thank you God for even giving me the courage to speak out my thoughts and even start praying for my mother openly.

Her right eye is getting more and more swollen day by day, and vision is failing day by day. Father Lord, i ask of you to even perform miraculous healing upon her, Lord. That her eye can even be healed Lord. That you can even minister to her Lord. I do believe in miracles.

10 more days before her operation. Let's continue to pray in faith sincerely to our Father in Heaven. I ask of your protecting hands to even protect her during the operation Lord. And to even help her to overcome any mental blocks that might even be demoralizing her Father Lord. And for even openess in her heart Father, that she can even be drawn closer to you Father Lord. That she can even be encouraged by the fact that you are always there for her Lord, No matter where she is, what she will become and who she is. That you are always beside her Lord. That she can even be saved by your mercy. Father I pray for her salvation, that she can even have eternal life too Lord.

Part of lyrics of a song keeps on replaying in my mind.

Amazing Love, How can it be?
That you, my King would die for me.
Amazing Love, I know it's true.
It's my joy to honour you.
In all I do, I honour you.

I'm really encouraged by all the friends who have been constantly encouraging me, and listening to my woes. I'm really really very encouraged. I'll stay and live strong. Friends stay true to the end. Friends are such a blessing in my life.

It's 2.39am. And i'm slowly drifting to sleep. Good night. PRAISE THE LORD FOR HIS WORKS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home