Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

The Reality. Just makes us want to be stronger.

"melody of handphone sounds"

me: "hello?"
father: "where are you?"
me: "bukit panjang plaza"
father: "mum has fainted at bugis. i'm going over to hospital to see her now."
me : shocked.. wasn't listening to what my father were saying afterwards.

I stood at the juncture of the pathways, and tears began forming in my eyes. All kind of possibilities ran through my mind. What ifs.. What ifs... and still What ifs... ?? Pekhar and Peixuan stared at me, not knowing what to do. I know they were lost, just like the way I was.

I rushed to the hospital with Pekhar in a cab.

By the time we reach there, Mum can be discharged already after rounds of checkups. She just looks so pale. There was no randiance glowing as usual on her face, and there was no smile on her face anymore. What replaces was emtions arising from pain. Endless pain it was.

She sounds very demoralized by what her looks was to become after the operation. I assured her again and again, but to no avail. She said she will just stay at home and cook for us. She doesn't want to go out as she feels so artificial. I'll keep on encouraging her.

Had a family meeting with Dad and brother just now. Dad asked us to be more independent and other stuffs which i shan't reveal here. :)

Agent is coming my house. Contacted my Coca Cola's boss, Patrick. His wife is a property agent, and i gather that it would be better to let someone we know handle all these transactions, lest we gets cheated by some fools.

Looks like my brother, my father and myself would have to take turns to take my mother for chemo-therapy everyday for the next 1 month after the operation. It's tiring, but its worth it.

I'm so tired now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home