Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Footprints.

Rejoice in the Lord!

Thank you Uncle Raymond, Gladys, Rhys, Emiko, Pekhar for coming over to visit my mother today. Really a big thanks to Raymond, especially. He came all the way down just to pay my mother a visit. He's a very nice friend. Sabrina said he's kind of like, on attachment to WAC. He's from a bible school i think. Great ambitions and great guy. Praise the Lord!

Pastor Ong and a sister is popping by my place on tues night to evangelise to my mother. I would like to see her receiving God into her life, and even receiving eternal life. But i know all these takes time and patience. I won't give up. End time is near, and the second coming of Christ will be soon. I'm happy yet unhappy. Why? If my family are buddhist, i can't see them in Heaven where i'll be going when Jesus takes all the Christians along to Heaven in his 2nd coming.

7 tears of tribulations is what they will be experiencing in Earth. God is a merciful God. He gave all these non believers 7 years to believe in him. 7 years of sufferings. God wants to see all of us believing in him, as he is our creator, our Father. Which Father doesn't want to see his children coming to him and seeking him and adoring him? He is the Father, who loves you for who you are.

My Father in Heaven, i trust you and i have faith in you. Every event is screened through you and each event is placed in my life in order to help me grow. Testing of my faith for you. Father, I will walk this with you till the very end. I know that You are always here beside me. I can sense and feel it, my Lord. I know that everything you planned in my life, there's a purpose for it and i shan't question why.

Perserverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. James 1:4

I have a burning desire to share the following story with those who are reading my blog at this moment.

Footprints

One night, a man had a dream. He dreamed that he was walking along the beach with the LORD. Across the sky flashed scenes from his life. For each scene, he noticed 2 sets of footprints in the sand; one belonging to him, and the other to the LORD.

When the last scene of his life flashed before him, he looked back at the footprints in the sand. He noticed that many times along the path of his life, there was only one set of footprints. He also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times in his life.

This really bothered him and he questioned the LORD about it. "LORD, you said that once I decided to follow you, you'd walk with me all the way. But I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life, there is only one set of footprints. I don't understand why when I needed you most, you would leave me."

The LORD replied," My Precious, precious child, I love you and I would never leave you. During your times of trials and sufferings, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home