Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Friday, June 10, 2005

Time slows down.


You may not understand why i locked my blog with a password. But i just felt so restricted from refraining myself to blog about some stuffs. And the feeling isn't good. I just want to blog my feelings about my day, and the events which went through my day so that I can even, remember it in future when i looked through my blog.

Today's good. Met Yibin during the morning to go to school together. Was a little late for Training and Development tutorial but well, Ms Tan didn't care about it so well, we don't care either. Class was like a mini market. Suddenly there were so many people in class, either for makeup tutorials from other classes or whatever. No one knows and no one cares. Everyone just did their own things, busy with their own stuffs. Jean and myself strolled for a while in my class before we found seats beside Claryn.

Time seems to slow down, and going to school just doesn't make me happy anymore. It's the company with classmates which matters, which motivates me to go to school and learn. I just miss grace and siew teng and regina so much.

Yesterday, i cooked Apple and Xue Li soup. Mum praised me for my new learnt culinary skills. Brother too. Dad didn't say anything, but there was not a single sip left in his bowl. And besides the soup, i also steamed egg tofu with meat on top of it. Beautified it with baby potatoes around the plates. It just compliments so well. When i see the happy smile on my mum's face, nothing seems to matter anymore.

Cousin Gwen came over yesterday to visit my mother. Talking to her was like stress relief therapy. She makes me laugh and forget my trouble. Asked me to approach her should i find any difficulty with the Cancer Fund Application. Still gathering the required supporting documents. Called Dr Lim and asked him if he could help us to fill in the doctor's section of the forms. He agreed immediately, and asked me to pass to him when my mum is admitted. He's such a nice doctor. :) *smiles*

I'm waiting for Yibin to come online. I miss you so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home