Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Monday, May 30, 2005

Jesus Christ be with me. I'll be strong.

I don't want to be defeated.

I'll stand strong.

My mum has been diagnosed with nose cancer. And she's going for another scan on Saturday to see if the thing which is growing inside her brain is cancerous. I think the inside of her nose needs to be replaced by those steel thing cos it has been affected by cancerous cells. And if those cells affected her right eye too, her right eye needs to be removed too.

She's strong. She did not shed a single tear. But instead, ask me to take care of my brother if something happens since his immunity is low. Says she has nothing to worry about since we have grown so big. Says she will trust her doctor. But she said something which made me burst into tears.

I never knew it was something so serious.

Life is fragile.

Please help me to pray for my mother. Prayer is a powerful weapon.

Father Lord, i place my trust in you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home