Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Monday, May 30, 2005

It's a blue blue day.

First day in school just sucks to the core. Excluding the part when i was crapping with jean during tutorials, and bumping into with Grace and ST and Chongling at the canteen. Other than that, it either bore me to death or i was not enjoying it one single bit.

It just feels so weird to walk inside a tutorial room, without seeing anyone i know around. Instead, what replaces was lotsa strange and weird faces. However, i'm still glad i'm in the same class with Jean. Knowing she will be there for me cheers me up.

TUTORIAL CLASS ESPECIALLY IB TUTORIALS IS GONNA FREAK ME OUT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home