Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

disappointed

I'm back from work. Hahaha. Surprised eh?

Charmaine from Recruit Express called me @ 845 am asking me whether i wan a 2 weeks temp admin assignment. I replied sleepily, ok lor ok lor. Then she ask me chiong there NOW. and i was stunned man. NOW? Then she told me to take a cab there for which it would be reimbursed. So it was still okie.

Booked a cab in the end as there was really not a single cab in sight. Came in 4-5 mins.

Rushed all the way to Joo Koon Road. Manager asked me to fill in some employment forms and was asked to wait in the conference room. He ended up giving me newspaper read as there was someone coming to fetch me to the ACTUAL workplace. And i was thinking, how cool.

The malay driver came. Talked to me about the job and hopped onto his van.

ACTUAL workplace was at jurong island. At sum construction site in some container doing admin stuffs.

Din know man. Charmaine also din told me.

Ate cup noodles for lunch. As it was soo hot outside. And happily took yakults from the fridge. They told me to help myself de mah. So i did. =]

Slacked and waited for em to come back. Waited for my japanese immediate boss to come back. They ate lunch for 2 hours. Can you believe it? And this Phillipino colleague came and tok to me meanwhile. Crapped with him. Asking if he was on a diet coz he was jus eating fruits. Hahaha.

By the time they got back, it was around 2pm. And i had only 2 more hours before i finish work! Jap boss explained to me what i should do. Basically prepare daily reports by excel, monthly report, balance sheet and he gave me $2000 to put into a cash box to reimburse whoever needs it. The monthly report is really urgent. Haf to be completed by 25th and it's gawd damn THICK.

Now some pics of my office :












Jasman send me to the checkpoint. Hafta get passes everyday in order to get inside. Army (fark it) guys patrolling and police. Anyway the transport is really good. Jasman will be fetching me from work everyday @ 645am and then he will drop me off @ the checkpoint when i going home. Coz they hafta work till 7pm or later unlike me, finishes at 4pm!

Ando-San ( as he wish me to call him ) even drew on the whiteboard, planning my route home. Asking me whether it would be too long. He's a good boss. But i hope everything will go on fine.

Then went to Recruit Express to get reimbursement for cab fare and signed contract.

Came back home. I'm tired...............

I checked *** mail and found out that he deleted my mails all away from his account. All my mails which pleads him not to break off. And to give our r/s one more chance. I know i am not right to do so, but isn't it better to know the truth? He's so damn heartless. One trip back from Wallaby and he deleted my mails away.

I wanna take REVENGE.

And LIVING WELL IS THE BEST REVENGE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home