Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

I like white backgrounds. Makes me a little chirpy instead of letting me feel BLUEY!

Feel like updating some pics.



Gotta pack my bag. Going over to Jean's place to stay tml night. It's a girl's NIGHT out! Gonna stay till friday i think. Gonna meet our dearest and busiest Jessie tml morning @ 915am for her interview @ Tampines.

Too bad when i called the lady, all the vancancies has already been filled.

I think i'd better sleep early man. If not, i'll sure be late fer tml.

Been trying to build up the atmosphere for my perfect SHIT since afternoon.

OOPS.

Do i sound crude?

Whatever la hor.

This is my BLOG!

If u dun like it, FARK OFF!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home