Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Friday, November 19, 2004

@ jean place2

It's 439 am. Yawnz. Getting sleepy. Finally. Jean's already SLEEPING now. Normally, she's the one who will sleep the latest de.. But think she's damn tired coz she gotta entertain me coz i woke up quite early today. Thanks girl. Love ya.

The timetable is out. I think will be having 4 9am class days out of 5 days. Including IS classes which i have yet to enrolled for. Maybe enrolling for "Exploring Photography" or some understanding how the scenes behind drama production are. GRR. Of coz choose the most easiest module. Hahaha. My enrolment appointment is on 25th Nov @ 8-10am.

Reallu suay. Same as the last time de slot. 8-10am. Hafta wake up so early just to enrol for that stupid module. Hope me and Jean and Grace they all can get into the same class wor.

Just now went for a swim and spent most of our time chatting inside the spa room. SHIOK.

We have a new style, imitating how the doggies swim. Hahaha, i wonder if anyone saw us doing tt. Gotta be laughing their heads off manz.

Anyway, i'm soo damn looking forward to tml's keeptouch de outing. I hope it will be great. If not, u will confirm see me cursing and swearing here. Hahaha.

Gotta sleep liao. It's my turn to sleep on the floor today. *nitex*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home