Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Sunday, November 21, 2004

I'm back from a jog! It lasted only for 15mins. But i'm still glad i made the initiative to jog. Jog down my 15 storeys stairs. Err, not exactly took a lift @ 7th floor. Hahahaha.

Then went to find a perfect route with less people.

Then started to jog.

Jog ah jog ah..... Walk a bit..... U turn here a bit here n there....

Then jogged for 15mins or so.....

U turn back home....

Thinking of climbing up the stairs.. but my cramp was hurting me so din climbed up... Dont know why... There's this cramp which hurts just like menstrual cramp always attacking me when i jogged for too long..

I'm so unhealthy..!!

Just feel like postin some pics of my closest friends...









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home