Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

My girl's a brave dog! She killed a cockroach with her own paws, own efforts!

I was wondering what the hell man, she running in my room and banging into tables and squeezing into the smallest gap and then attempting to get out.

When i found out what she was doing. -Slaying the cockroaches-

The cockroach by then was DEAD, err. not exactly. But still wringling around, trying to fight for her last breath.

Then, i woke my brother up and asked him help throw the cockroach into the toilet bowl.

Oh btw, i mus give credits. In case ur wondered which of my girl was the heroine, It was our dear snow white ROSY!

Think i must force myself to sleep. If not, i'll be hella running freaking late tml.

Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home