Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Thursday, November 18, 2004

At Jean's place now. She's having her nap. Can't believe that she actually slept @ 8plus this morning coz she was playing MS. Hmm, i slept the earliest @ ard 5am. Actually wanted to sleep even earlier coz i surfed net for too long. But went to sit in her living room and watched SCV till 5am. Heh heh.

Anyway, attention Xiaohan, Kerin, Gwen, Ah Leng and myself! Kerin and myself have come up with a 'Who will be the first to get married' Bet. Oh btw, all those names i have mentioned are my dearest cousins from my father's side. They are namely, aged 19, 20, 22 and i think ah leng is 28. Kerin is bettin that i'll be the first to get married among em. And whoever loses will have to treat the rest of us to either steamboat or buffet. Kerin said she wanted Ah Yi Abalone. I think she's mad. Dun care her. Me and Xiaohan r betting that she will b getting married first. Haven asked Gwen and Ah leng yet.

It's soo fun having great cousins around!!

Later gonna go swim. I don't think i'll be called swimming. More likely "pao shui".

My hair's getting so difficult to maintain. Argh. I hate this.

I'm looking for tuition assignments thrg agency and i hope i can get it. It would be an experience.

New sem's starting soon. I'm kinda scared i can't cope with this coming sem de work.

But nway, my forum's outing nearing! I'm soooo excited... Xiaohan wanna meet @ 3-4pm tml noon. I think she misses me bahz, but i din know it was THAT MUCH since we were supposed to meet @ 9pm @ PS for "Incredibles"!! LoL.. Dun kill me when u read this...

I think Jean's kinda incredible. One moment, she said she wanna sleep and the next moment she's asleep. Incredible huh? More than that i suppose. IS Superpower!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home