Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

HAI.

Sorry ah, welcome your with a HAI instead of a HI.

In the office now. As usual. Its their lunch break and i'm particularly enjoying myself. Surfing net all i want and using the phone to call all i want. I'm such a bad employee.

Went to church with Peixuan and Pekhar and Shiling, Peifeng and Zhiyuan. It was really so nice to em. I really miss their company so much. JJ Lin was in church too. Told Peixuan i wanted to take pic with him so she drag me over and help me took. Glad i took e pic. My 1st pic with a star. I mean besides myself. So that makes 2 star. 00ps.

Went HMV with Pekhar fer some well deserved shopping and met Jay Chow. I thought there was some LEVI's sale as there was a damn huge crowd outside the shop "Energie" and "OP" i think. Din know that it was Jay doing his shopping. I tried tip-toeing but all those blardy damn big and huge heads blocked my view.

Anyway Wayne came to join Jay for shopping afterwards. Think he saw me and Pekhar.

Anyway, my "10 vegetable rice" is coming. I hope. NONO! I DONT HOPE. i dunwan em to come back so fast.

My hair looks a bird nest hill today. Bad hair day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home