Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Saturday, November 27, 2004

I'm finally backkk.

Went shopping with Xiaohan after my work. Jasman and Ando-San + Uncle John sent me to JE inter. Took $100 from Petty Cash to buy stationery for office tml @ Popular.

Kenny treated me and Xiaohan to Music dance. Gee. Thanks. Real fun. Then send us home.

And bought me supper. Er, thanks a lot.

Going church with Peixuan tml.

Oh btw, i cut my hair. Into a stylable type. And it cost me $40. At 'It's hairy' cut de @ far east. Heard from cousin it was featured somewhere.

But it was still okie. Shocked when i first saw it. Almost wanted to take a hammer and hammer myself to death.

But the more i see, the more i like it.

But i have got impotent hair. It just won't stand up as long no matter how much wax i put onto it. Styling wax not candle wax. Opps. *_*

Meeting Peixuan and Pekhar and Shiling @ 820 at cck platform for breakfast and then go fer church. OoO. Then going town again with PH. I have got a busy day. Gd gd.

Btw i think i am a real spendthrift. I spent $140 today. On a jean, skirt, top and haircut.

Waiting for my next week's pay. It'd better come soon. I have only $200plus of salary left for me to SPEND.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home