Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Friday, November 26, 2004

Seriously got nothing to do now. Have been surfing for quite a long time. And was desperately trying to do my thngs slower because i'm afraid that there would be nothing to do later on.

Just now had coffee and took the whole damn tin of biscuits out from the locker and ate to my heart's content while surfing. I'm not so daring to do that when they r all around. Hahaha. Coz they went out for lunch so i seize the opportunity to make myself @ home.

Anyway was bored until i took out my pouch and threw away all those receipts i had stuffed into it for the past months. Saw receipts from NTUC and other places. Then ta-da, i saw a parking coupon. Costa Sands Resort parking coupon. And i found myself thinking about him again.

But im glad in a way coz as the days pass by, the less i know about what's going on in his life, and the heartache is slowly going away. Now able to think of him without that much of heartache. Gwen, thanks for giving me advice and comforting me online. Love ya.

Jean's going Perth tml with her family to visit her sis. How nice. If only i can go too. She say will be bringing back Curtin Uni's brochure for me. Yeah. And Grace was online jus now. She bought a Von Dutch T-shirt which is in Orange in colour for me. Thanks Grace. I will love anything u buy de.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home