Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Hi all, i'm in the office right now.

Just nw was HELL man. Went to the Sanko container and used their colour printer to print monthly report. And their PC can't detect my thumbdrive which was simply jus GREAT. So i asked Jasman for help, he tried but still to no avail. Left with no choice, i took the blardy laptop over and connect. And it works!

So the farking printer took a damn blardy long time to print. And i was sitting there n sorting n sorting. While those contruction workers kept coming in and going out, either to put their things down or have a drink. And their door bangs real hard, scare me to death.

Jasman was slamming his phone on the table and the walls because his lao ya phone cannot work. And he was grumbling and grumbling. So funny. In case your wondered how old is he, i dont know. But all i know is he's married. and he says his wife always kpkb because of his long work time. LOL. And he went Stansfield Uni to study for 2 years @ London.

By the time i finished my work, it was erm 630. Yeah. Can claim for OT.

John asked me to wait la coz they r going home @ 7pm. And Jasman hafta send em home one by one. So i asked him to drop me off @ jurong east @ Recruit express coz i hafta submit the stupid timesheet.

Just called Recruit Express. They said if they r not in by the time i reach there, slot my timesheet under their door? Eh damn. Kinda dangerous. Hahaha.

So sad. I can't watch Xi Ling Men. Waiting for colleagues to finish work.

Gonna work again tml. i'm bored. seriously. seriously thinking about whether i should go nursing when i finish this course.

Oh btw. I must thanks Siew Teng for enrolling for me for IS modules. Give ya a hugz! Enrolled for PQS ( Productivity Quality Studies ) & Understanding Media. Wanted to enrol for TV BEYOND ENTERTAINMENT but all the slots were being snatched up like hamburgers. What a pity!

Aiyah, i'm damn tired liao la. But kinda glad there's something to occupy my mind. =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home