Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

I'm here to update again. Just had a good bath and settle down. *Phew*

It has been a tiring day. Prepared indexes until i went crazy. And my colleague kept asking me to re-do and re-do something. And i had to print and then edit and then print for him to see and then edit again. I was very fed up actually. Don't he know that i put in a lot of effort to do ald? I had to erase this extra column which he felt wasn't supposed to be there. And supposedly to be neater without it. I mean, what the fuck. I re-did from yesterday until today. But he's actually quite a nice person, just that sometimes i just dun get his joke. And i will still pretend to laugh because i can't realli understand what he's saying sometimes. Coz he's from philippines. 37 years old. And there's this accent in him. And i always "HAH?" " HAH??!?"

Nway, meeting Dex tomolo. He's accompanying me to Bugis Sony to fix my boss's discman. I feel as if i am being treated like a maid. Hafta send the laundry and then hafta fix his discman also. But he told me to feel free to record my overtime hours. At least that's better. I'm gonna record a bit more. Hahaha. And then gonna eat my fav LJS.

Thursday will be meeting Xiaohan (with my bro and her sis maybe) to Shirley's BBQ. Heard from Shirley that there's stingray, chicken wings all that. It's her birthday BBQ if i am not wrong. Hooray. A small and short coussies gathering. I wonder how am i going to get home after the BBQ. Perhaps leaving earlier. Coz ur know ma. I need to slp a lot to regain my energy for work on Friday.

I will miss Ando-San, Jasman, Wen, John when i'm gone though it's only a short 2 weeks. But have already fostered good relationships with them. Anyway, i can't believe Jasman is 40 years old when he only looks 30.

Been thinking of him the whole day. Not those thoughts that will make me cry. But miss him as in, I miss those days with him and i thought of those memories. A lot of scenes and memories flashed in my mind while i was typing away @ the laptop @ work just now. Though i kept quiet about the break-up thing and dun really tok bt it with my friends, sometimes i wonder if i have really recovered. Kept askin myself why did this happen. Why did it end so suddenly? To be serious, i don't really get the reason behind this break-up. But it's no use pondering over it now.

God must have some better plans for me.

Anyway uploaded some pictures which was taken during church svc on Sunday.


Me + Celine da jie.


Me + Peifeng Xiao Mei


Me and OL, ZhiYuan. OL means er, ask Peixuan or whoever. Oops. : X


LJJ. Why can't he be LJS?


Wrote on Peixuan's palm during svc. I still remb this was what we always did during AES days. Muahaha.

Some pictures that i had taken of my boss:


Slping away on the floor once he comes back from lunch. Too tired. Poor boss.


Typing away @ my desk.


I'm a bloody idiot.

Haa.

Got to surf somemore before i watch Xi Lin Men. Btw, Anybody got tuition lobangs? Please contact me @ cyndi_shi@yahoo.com.sg

Thank you ah. Though i know it's quite impossible. Btw, Szewei confirm with me soon about the chinese tuition thingy alright? Take care girl.

SURF NET TIME!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home