Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Saturday, December 04, 2004

In the office now. Im gonna miss the office and my colleagues so much in a few hours time. It's my last day of work today. I'm really beginning to miss them so much. For once, i wish i could work here instead of starting school. It's such a damn dread. Can anyone out there understand how i feel?

Yesterday met the new girl, Yiling. 20 years old, Graduated from NP with a dip in BS(HRM). Exactly what i was aiming for. Asked her about the majoring in HRM stuffs. Heard it's a lot of theories involved. No statistics. Great. I'm aiming for that. I'm good in memorising only. Stupid blardy me. Orientate her and i guess i was a bad example. Taught her to surf net in the office and crapped a lot. In which i don't even know what i was talking. Of course, i taught her all i knew and handed my duties over to her.

Went to SINGPOST to pay Ando's bills and walked to Ten Mile de Shop'N Save to buy snacks for them. [Since i ate and drank most of their things] Oops. Bought and it totalled $12+. Ando bought chocolates for me. He told me to put more overtime hours. He said he wanted to gif that as a present to me, wanted to help me earn more pocket money for school he says. But i declined. It's not nice doing things like that, when they treated me so well. I reaped what i sow.

After that, Ando-San sent us out on an errand to KSP. And both of us were wondering if we could go home after that since it was already 1pm. But our good old boss estimated the time we will reach and finish our errands, told us to go home after that. Great great boss. Jasman drove us to KSP and on the way, we talked a lot with another site supervisor. Told us not to get too frenly with the workers there. Coz sometimes when they see us, they will whistle and kinda like tease a bit here and there. But i guess its normal in sites, since they r despo freaks.

Ando-San will be giving me a farewell lunch later. Jasman asked me to choose wht i wan to eat and the location. But i realli don't know what to eat. Asked em to make the decision for me. At first, wanted to eat Jap. But it was 3 against 2. Only Ando and Me was okie with Jap food. Jasman, Wen and John strongly opposed the idea coz they thought sushi was disgusting. OH MY!

So later gonna go TUAS eat seafood. Ando grant permission for a 2 hours break. Then after that, they driving me to JP to collect Ando's Laundry. And then it will be officially over. My 2 weeks temp admin with Kurita Waters. Such an unforgettable experience.

Yest went watch movie with Dex after singing KTV with my coussies. I was grumpy like hell yest. Heard the song "hao xin fen shou" in the KTV. And i started to cry like my tears were FOC. This was the song i hated in the past. But he loves that song when it first came out. The more we listen in the car, the more i grew to love it. And the more i hear of the lyrics, the sooner the tears flooded my eyes.

WHY DID U LEAVE ME?

He came online a while the day before yesterday. And it was my brother who smsed me and told me about it. And just nice, i was in the office. Went online and saw him. But he went offline immediately after seeing me online. Are u realli hating me so much? Or you just don't want me to be sad and just wan things the way they are? I'm not the worm in ur stomach, i won't know what u r thinking.

A guy in friendster pte msg me . . .

u seem not interested in other who wanna know u... give urself another chance and other a chance... free ur mind from e unhappiness...write it on a piece of paper put it inside a bottle and throw it into e sea... let e sea wash again ur trouble = )take care...

This is somewhat true. I don't know how to face new people again.

Haiz.

FCUK. Getting hungry over all these typing. I'm gonna eat those chocolates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home