Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Feeling so dumb now. For getting myself drunk like a pig yest at Chinblack. Special thanks to Joey(Zu'er), Jessie and Pekhar fer taking care of me. I promise i won't get drunk again because the hangover sucks. And i shouldn't get drunk also, shouldnt have drank. I felt ultimately ashamed of myself. I proclaim myself to be a Christian yet i got drunk. WHAT THE HELL right?

But nway, yest went to Chinablack with Kelvin Yap & his friends which is ALOT, Justin, Jiewei, Jessie, Pekhar and Zu'er. BABY it's LADIES NIGHT! Jiewei.. ER.. Hmmm... EHH... Drunk also.. And mmmm also Kelvin Yap.. The way he toks makes you think he was almost gonna fall on u and kiss you.. Not me lar.. But the way he toks to Jess mar.. and some guys.. Hahaha...

Went to the toilet fer PIG knows how many times in a row yesterday.
And now, i'm drinking WATER like i haven never drank before. I feel so dehydrated.
Woke up with a lil headache. Felt as if my head was stuffed with cotton wool.
Or perhaps my head is stuffed with shit. Only discovered it in the 19th yr of my life.
I smelt of cigarettes. My damn clothes too. It's a piece of SHIT!
My body feel so -the opposite of energetic-.
Slept for only a mere 3 hours if i'm not wrong. I'm super guilty fer not studying.

Saw Eve and Geraldine and Cheryl and Nana(if i'm not wrong), and Sarah and Alex there yest. Din expect to see em as we were supposedly staying at home to study. All the abovementioned are from NP BS. And the latter two are from my class. But glad to see em. Felt as if NP rocks the world. Ehhh.. Ok lar.. SP too!

I'm gonna study OM now. Good luck to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home