Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Password prompt will POP out when u visit my blog! Please don't be surprised. A number of people thought there was some problems in accessing my blog. I'm touched that there're still the few loyal ones who still visited my blog every now and then. This gives me a reason to continue blogging. Thinking about it, i have blogged for like, 2yrs plus liao?

Justin(ex-YCK) came and chat with me. And he asked me how was BEN and me? I was like DUH?!? Are you trying to fish out some gossips from me or whatever it is? But i just told him the simple reason behind it. And we began to discuss a bit about it. And he asked me about Jialing's r/s. I refused to divulge any further details since this was Jialing's privacy.

I realised i was finally moving on. Able to say what has happened to me without sheding a tear, and having this constant false hope in me that he would be coming back to me. Stupid isn't it?

I find it hard to control my temper at times. I realised my temper was OFF at times. God, teach me how to control my temper please! Jean was tellin me about the ECD project and i guess my temper in me just couldn't control itself and i almost burst out. The 2 of us were supposed to do so many things, including breakeven analysis, prepare financial statements, some ratios etc etc etc. And it's a lot of WORK!! And the other 3 of our group is doing the Marketing project which only involves theories. So how are we supposed to REACT? Freak out cos there's so much work to be done or..... are we supposed to be happy for em that there's so less fer em to do? Nvm, i'm sure we will get this settled somehow.

Anyway i have got 1 great JIEMEI now. You know who u are right? He's one GENG-STER. SISTERHOOD ROCKS!!!! I think he got quite a few nicks from me already. Walking dictionary. Mr neo aka free fitness consultant. Da-jie-da. hao jie mei.

Btw, i have no school tml. E-Learning fer the whole dae. And it will be NP Open House on WED. And i'll hafta wear a white tee and my lanyard. GREAT. And my stupid UTM test is on thurs. GRR.

I'm glad that friends like Ella and Celine is standing by me all along. Praise the lord fer giving me such gd friends.

Might be going shopping with my mum tml. Accompany her. If not, i'll join Gwen and her friends for a movie session tml. See how things goes.

PRAISE THE LORD. I LOVE YOU JESUS.
















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home