Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Sunday, January 16, 2005

A morning spent in church and with God, is like sticking energizer batteries onto myself. I feel so energized. All the troubles are out of my reach.

Nasi Lemak fer lunch @ church tastes heavenly.

I pray that God can guide my best friend along and strengthen her. Give her the strength to continue this walk with Jesus. And may she have a blessed week in school this week, regardless of projects or @ home. I hope she can pull through it all with a cheerful mindset, and with you in her mind, she will find the light. I pray that her family can be more understanding towards her and her decision. I pray that Jason's daddy will be okie and continue to recover well. I pray that Peixuan and Celine will be feeling okie and continue to confide in you after alot of things happened to them and may they have a good week ahead. I pray for Zuwei. I pray all these, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Hope Shiling sends me those bbq pics soon. Our big FAMILY PROTRAIT!!

SINGAPORE won!!!!! I'm so happy!!! A tiger cup finally!!!! The 2nd one actually. The last one was in 1998, which was against Vietnam.

Went ten mile junction with my parents earlier this noon. the things were quite cheap @ sheng siong.

Looking forward to the CNY lantern making with Sabrina Peixuan Celine they all on SAT!!!

I must have all these in my mind
-cheeful mindset
-have a great walk with Jesus this week yet and again!
-spend more time with my family
-divert my attention whenver i start thinking bt him
-fulfil my promise not to do something

GOOD NIGHT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home