Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Friday, January 21, 2005

I dreamt that i have an encounter with Jesus Christ and a female spirit. I wonder what's the linkie?

The female spirit was the one who told me i had 500 sins. And Jesus was the one who told me to believe and have trust in him. But it was scary. The female spirit was calling out to me by my name in a eerie manner. Cindy~~~~ Cindddyyyyy~~~~~

It still gives me the goosebumps even now.

I figure i should place my complete trust and believe in my Lord, Jesus Christ.

Meeting Pekhar @ Causeway Point later fer some lunchie and some SHOPPING!!!

Should i style my hair or should i not?

It'll be so troublesome having to wash the wax out after i reach home and wax my hair again when i'm about to meet Pekhar.

I woke up today, to find myself so cheerful. It's a bright, chirp and beautiful FRIDAY morning!!!

Last of all, Happy Hari Raya Haji to all Malays in SG!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home