Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Reading through my UTM notes with a lamentable expression on my face. It shucks i know. WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING HERE? I should be at Paris eating my supper with Daniel Wu, admiring the streetlights and the night view of Paris. And then flying back to SG in a private jet with him holding on to my hands tightly and whispering to me " Wo yong yuan ai ni...."

Okie, i'm dreaming. Just leave me some room to imagine. I am so LONELY. I'm a lonely fucking old witch who's trapped in this space that i'm confined to, and living on bread and water alone.

Open House todae was quite alright. Had a fun time standing there like a statue. And took some initiative to introduce some of the projects displayed to the secondary school students who were @ our booth. Saw Gregory [ma didi] and Vinna's sister. And then saw Daniel Ang.

He came over and talked to me. Slightly irritated. Can't he see that i'm BUSY!

But nvm, i entertained him with whatever i could. Tried acting like a money. Catching the ball like a seal and tried to play basketball jay chou's style. Nah, just joking. Just sat there and talked to him. Decided to go over to the Convention and queue fer some FREE CANDY FLOSS! So we went over and queued. And the man who was doing the CANDY FLOSS acted like he's dumb and he was trying to act funny which i don't think was funny. Took my Sch of BA tag off my neck and squashed it into my back pocket. Din want to embarrass myself.

Called Grace and asked her to come over and join us fer some FREE CANDY FLOSS!! Which she really did. Had difficulty trying to figure out how to eat that damn BIG PUFFY candy floss. Exchanged shift work with Grace, Siew teng wore the BIG BOARD thing over her body and walked around the whole school while i was was walking beside her and distributing flyers asking people to come visit BLK 72 which was the business block. I felt so DUMB, even dumber than a pig.

Glad that i earned 2 cca points todae.

Finally managed to lay my hands on the NEW CHRISTIAN book Si'er and Sheryln gave me.

I'm fcuking tired. Just don't come and disturb me when my mode is set to BUSY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home