Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Saturday, January 22, 2005

It has been a great cell yet again. Sab never fails to make the cell interesting. We drew on the coloured paper AGAIN and this time round, we used a pie chart to piece out the different attributes and characteristics of God. I'm realli glad i am getting to know God better each time i go fer cell group.

Went fer dinner @ Jurong East S-11 with Sabrina, Si'er, Shiling(oops' ella), Peixuan, Zhiyuan(YN). We took Si'er car and it was realli cramped inside. Sab was sitting with 3/4 of her butt off the seat! Wonder how she managed to stay put on the seat? And we were sharing cold jokes all the way. Si'er purposely turn extreme RIGHT, and then make us all fall to one side. Hahaha.

I really hope nothing will happen to my friends around me and that all of em incld you, who's reading this, stays happy. Remember yeah? Stay happy and S.M.I.L.E!

Did i mention i was keepin my promise to GOD not to do something. And yes, after knowing it was wrong and repenting instead of repeating the mistake and repenting again and again. I felt much better. I guess i have done myself good. I'm recovering well. Thank you guys fer all ur concern.

Din know that Kaijie had such a good memory?!? Reminding me to do crunches even though he's not ONLINE?!!? oH no. Is this good or bad? But it's good. Spurring me on to a slimmer STOMACH!!

Going fer service tml. And then, join Xiaohan and Shirley and a girl from KT forum fer some SHOPPING! I mustn't be tempted to buy. I think i'll get my $50 pocket money from my mum for this coming week. In case i need to buy something. *smirk smirk*

I wanna buy "The Testament". The book looks real interesting. And great, i haven't finished reading the "Eleven Minutes" that Jean lent me. So happy fer her. She can finally see her sis soon. Her sis's coming back from Australia fer 1 mth fer CNY. Enjoy ur this coming 1 month girl.

Night.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home