Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Sunday, December 19, 2004

My breath's super HOT. And i'm feeling feverish. 37.4 degrees. Please please, dun let me fall sick again. But well, i deserved it. I can't resist the temptation of Long John Silver though i still have a bad cough and flu today. My taste bud's completely useless. I can't taste anything i ate.

Went to WAC today with Shiling, Pekhar and Peixuan. Service was fun. Will be joining em again for X'mas this coming Saturday @ the usual place @ German Center. I'm looking forward to it actually. Never thought i would. I guess I'm getting a little nearer to Jesus each time i went.

Ivan went to eat Pariss Buffet earlier this morning, but he msged me and told me that the place was fully booked. This "Uncle" was also attracted by the thread in the forum in which it praised this buffet rest to the skies. I wonder when i can afford the time to meet him for the KTV voucher 4 free hours. But its kinda weird, since i only met him once during KT forum outing.

Went to Shiling's place after the service after sitting @ the dining area with Michelle fer a long time. I'm surprised that Shiling actually shared so many things with us today. From Buddhism and Taoism to Christianity. She shared with us what she had learned thrg Si'er. Thanks Shuai GE [her nick].

Her doggie was super duper hyperactive. And it was urging me to play with him, while bitting on to his playball tightly, expecting me to snatch and play with him. But it's cute and friendly, unlike my dogs. This is her doggie Bi Bi, if i am not wrong in the spelling.



Think i'm gonna bring my dogs, i mean it this time, for a walk @ East Coast when i'm free. More or less hafta persuade my dad to drive us there. My 2 cutie dogs, I miss ya even when i'm typing this entry.

I'm gonna head to bed, and hopefully continue my dream. Btw, i dreamt that i was pregnant and i could really feel the heavy stomach weighing on me. I mean, it was such a REAL feeling. And i was dreaming that there were ghosts attacking me, when my alarm woke me up. Such an exciting part and it couldnt choose a better timing to wake me up. GRR.

But anyway watch KANG XI LAI LE [ a taiwan variety show] @ Shiling's Place, And Me and Pekhar was like laughing and laughing and laughing. While Shiling was tired until she felt asleep on her doraemon bluey bed.

Went to ikea the other dae with Pekhar.


My dream Bed.





Oh yeah. Did i say i was going to head to bed?

Yeap, serious this time.

MY BED! I'M COMING!

P/s: 9-4 lesson tml. Another shitty day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home