Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Still feeling sick with a bad throat, cold and a damn cough. Still feeling tired. Still feeling tired. Still feeling tired. Still feeling sneezy. Still feeling sneezy. Still feeling sneezy.

I saw him online again. This time, i mustered all my courage and typed a "HI" to him, after given much encouragement from Ken and Jean. But after a few seconds, he went OFFLINE. Damn farking expected. Even though my nick had this "farking sick" in brackets behind my nick from noon, he also din care and din bother to ask after me.

I did something AGAIN. And discovered something.

I was thinking, why should i farking restrict myself of happiness. When he's busy burying himself in work and in thoughts of going to the colourful sdyney. My heart is so damn farking piece-of-shit DEAD.

But i wanna thanks Jean and Pekhar fer listening to my complaints.

My stupid Rosy jus sneezed 3times. Stupid her.

Flu is very very very cham. Whole nose stucked and whole head headache.

Still have IS tml. Suay ar. *MING KU*

Signed up for the open house thing with ST, Grace and Regina they all. Gonna help with the NP Open House in guiding all those sec sch kids. Hmmm. Hope it will be a wonderful experience. Same Purpose. I just wanna earn more points.

I'm gonna slp soon.

Pekhar's simply missing my ever-famous AH LI MAGGIE MEE too much. She will be coming to moi place and specially ask me cook maggie mee with luncheon meat for her. It's my speciality. No fliming please. And no reporters PLEASE. I hate GOU ZAI DUI (dog kill team). Pekhar, if u want me to cook for u, please prepare a GOLD apron for me. Thanks.

Btw, *hugz MANPING*, Thanks for ur X'mas card!!!! Simply LOVE u!!!! =] I'm not les btw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home