Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

*cross fingers & hoping that Janelle will be able to score for tomorrow's exams*

I'm seriously getting quite baised, beginning to favor Janelle more than Hyren & Zam. Janelle learns things faster, and can joke around with me. And even wakes me up when i dozes off.

Hyren eats an apple pie, with the sauce dripping onto his singlet, and with the other free hand trying desperately to write the chinese character. And after a while, he shouts for his mum to bring him a glass of water. Then, lies on the desk and complains that i 'forced' him to write so many words, and kept saying that he's tired.

Zam shouts her answer to me in my face, with her lil kid brother coming up to me, and shouting alien language in my face while flashing his new toy right in front of my eye from left to right, making me dizzy. And Melissa and husband will be shouting for the lil kid brother to scram to the room and stop disturbing us.

I'm not bad mouthing them, but i just find this family cute and lively. In a way, Hyren & Zam are actually helping me to mould my patience and even sharpen & better my teaching skills. They are active & healthy kids which i adore dearly, but somehow my patience level ain't that high and sometimes i really wanted to just, stop tutoring them. But i know this isn't the right way, i must be a responsible tutor! I must sharpen their Mandarin Language!

I'm quite confident to say that, Janelle will be able to score high marks for her exams. And i'm pleased with her learning attitude and all.

I should kick off my baised attitude towards my students, and learn to face these lively students with a complete newly adopted attitude which will be fair to them. Adopting changes in process.

Suddenly remembered what my father told me during Mother's Day in the van,

"This world is filled with trickery. Be very careful. Satan does not come in the form of an ugly old man with rags as its clothes, but he will come in suits, ties and briefcases. There are temptations all around in whatever forms it can come in."

Yibin came to fetch me from tuition yesterday. He came all the way down from Bukit Panjang though i told him not to, it's okie since Haddad's passing him some games stuff. He accompanied me home, and i feel so blessed for having him around. Felt we can talk so much more when he's not driving, as he doesn't have to focus on the road and stuffs.

Driving is convenient alright, but somehow it just takes the lil pleasure away compared to taking public transport. The essence of simplicity lies here.

It's been 12 days and the number keeps on increasing. *all smiles*
Meeting Rhys & Gladys tomorrow after work to buy the tops for Baptism. Never knew Baptism would be such a chore until you met us. The problems lies and begins with us. We asked stupid questions like, "Can we wear contact lenses when we go under the water?" & "Should we wear goggles when we go under the water?" But well, it's very entertaining and we can spend hella minutes just thinking and laughing at our own jokes. I'm so nervous for baptism. All 10 of us will have to give a testimony, Pastor Tim requested it.
Yibin will be coming for my baptism and i'm so worried that i'll get tongue tied. Hopefully, i won't yeah? Pray that my testimonial will be a smooth one. Hopefully, weather will be good that day and I'll be one of the first few to go into the water befire Rhys. Don't want her hair wax to stain the whole pool. Oops. *I'll probably get killed by her when your read this.*
Anyway, i'm lazy to update anymore. BYE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home