Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Thursday, May 05, 2005

I'm feeling so sleepy now. *yawns* Can't help but to yawn. I yawned for the whole day at work. Spend part of my time at work sleeping, eating, drinking, surfing blogs and going to the toilet to pee. Seriously kinda sick of office work life. It's repetitive and super boring. I hate this, though i love my colleagues!

Kept having the urge to drift off to dreamland at work.

Went to Plaza with Yibin for Long John. He accompanied me for dinner though he was going to have his dinner at home. Went to play the PhotoHunt also cos i suddenly had an urge to play that. And of course, will never miss the "Pet Aquarium" while i'm at Plaza. Cute hamsters & rabbits. I love rabbits! Saw one cute lil rabbit munching on its food, happily. Felt like pinching it.

Caught red handed by Manping. She's still the same old blurry Manping. Didn't see me until i actually had to block her from walking to make her realise my existence. *bishs* Wake up wake up! Manping, don't sleep while you walk, okie? *hugs* Just joking.

Jed took us out for a short lunch after my own lunch at the canteen with my colleagues. Ordered a whole big plate of fruits, and the best part was i got to eat 3/4 of the fruits. Was actually quite hungry though i had a whole bowl of laska earlier at the canteen. But the laska was tasteless & bland, doesn't live up to expectations. Disappointed.


Watching House of Wax with Yibin tomorrow. So excited, have been dying to watch that for ages. And i hope it'll be good cos you know why? Movie tickets are gonna cost a bomb tomorrow. $9.50. If the movie doesn't turn out to be nice, i'm damn sure i'm gonna flung my slippers at the movie screen and fly to Paris to beat Paris Hilton up and then check her handphone for the director's number and then curse and swear at him. Hahaha. Nah, just joking. Please laugh. :)


I'm missing my sweet bf so much now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home