Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Friday, May 06, 2005

Thank you for tonight, it has been a marvellous night with you around by my side.

Just reached home from Yibin's place. Had dinner over there and watched a DVD on his laptop. I'm addicted to sleeping, i think i was sleeping half the time. His bed was realli too cosy, so i ended up sleeping. But somehow, din managed to fall into deep sleep. I was never one who could sleep easily at other places unless it's my own bed and own place.

Just finished a pack of prawn crackers and a packet of orange juice. I guess i'm getting more and more pig. It's the same in the office and still the same at home. I wonder if i can ever slim down when school reopens. I sure hope so dude. =]

Working at Neptunes tomorrow for Mother's Day Event. Hope everything will run smoothly, no hiccups, no nothing. And of course, hope we manages to close a lot of sales. Only then will we be able to actually nag Tommy to bring us for dinner at a more high class restaurant. Having dinner with em tomorrow. Maybe it ain't such a bad thing. At least we doesn't have to pay, the 3 of us -Chen Yian, Regina and Myself!-

Btw i'll be wearing this Coca Cola grey short sleeve polo t shirt tomorrow. It looks like crap. But whatever, no one is gonna take hella notice. But i'll be taking photos for sure. *grins* Regina and Chen Yian will be IN for it again tomorrow. They have never liked taking photos, so taking photos to them is a chore while it's such a joyful thing for me to do!

Have to read up on the water categories, promotion package, and other details before i actually leave for work. I hope my brain cells is working though. If not Tommy is gonna nag at me for not reading up earlier. Yeah, whatever. Jed is driving us to Neptunes tomorrow. But i'll still hafta go Fajar to meet him, Hais. What a chore, why can't he just drive over to my place and pick me up? But Yeah whatever, he sure is damn lazy.

Right now at this moment, my eyes are telling me they wanna sleep. But my brain tells me nt to sleep as i want very much to chat with Yibin still. Really had a nice time with him and i know i'm gonna miss him so much this weekend. But anyway guys, have a great Mother Day's celebration yeah? And treat your mums real good not only during Mother's Day, but everyday ya? *hugs*

Rest time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home