Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I'm so happy, i'm so glad that i've got YOU! *sounds so familiar uh? this is the theme song of my 2 cousins, Shirley & Xiaohan* It's so funny when they sings it. I think it goes something like that bah. Hmmm. But really wanna dedicate this short song above to my dear.

Even though u told me not to thank you for fetching me home from tuition just now, i still wanna thank you THANK you & still Thank YOU! I'm so touched that you actually made an effort to ask me where my student's block is and drive there, pick me up and then drive me home. *hugs* I feel so happy whenever you are around.

Regina and I were planning an outing for next Saturday. And we were listing down the places/activities to go/do and the no of people who should be going. I guess we're a bit bo liao but know what, we laughed through the whole planning session. I'm so loving this sis of mine! Regina voted for Steamboat at Marina while i voted for Movies/dinner. And of course, she had more votes. Chen Yian was so frustrated by the "noisi-ness" we were creating while pestering him to support either of us that he actually asked if one more activity can be added, which is his fav hobby : Sleeping. I almost wanted to take the PC and flung at him, which i didn't of course. Y**** mei mei would be so sad if i flung the PC at him. (P/s: I'll force him to read my blog tomorrow at work to make sure he reads this, *smirks*)

Anyway, i'm working this saturday at one of the condos at town area for a Ice Mountain Mother's Day Event, along with Regina and Chen Yian. My "hao huo ban". I hope it'll be a good experience, and certainly hopefully with good pay. But the thing is, i won't be able to celebrate Mother's day with my mother. But i think i'll be buying a Sookee necklace or anklet for her. Hopefully will be able to pull in my dad and bro's share. Hmmm must go and see what's there to buy maybe tomorrow after work.
Yeah, going to watch "house of wax" with King of Chess on Friday!

I'm so touched by what Regina & Chen Yian does for me at times. When i say i don't want to eat because i'm not hungry cos i ate SOMEONE's bread, Chen Yian asked 2 portions of rice which is super a lot from the auntie and forced me to eat cos he was afraid i was hungry or something like tt. And Regina kept nagging at me during lunch that i will get gastric pain if i don't eat. I mean nagging as in good intention. And after that, i was too hungry after 2 hours. Regina accompanied me to hunt for biscuits but oh man, the world is cruel. Not even a single decent piece of biscuit left for me, only crumbs. So Regina pressurised me to go to the canteen and buy a sandwich. I mean, though all these may mean nothing to them, but i mean, it means a lot to me.

I swear i'm gonna cherish these 2 buds of mine.

God sprinkles his blessings around me, like i say before, the blessings are all the friends around me. I love all of you so much so much so so much. Very much very much very very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home