Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I'm so glad. I can't explain or describe the amount of joy i have inside me.
My brother has started going to church, his friend's church. I'm so glad that God has even speak to him and touched his heart. But i'm still not sure as to whether he has accepted Christ as his savior yet. But let's see, i'm gonna invite him and his friend perhaps for my baptism. Hmmm.
Saw him holding the bible yesterday and i was kinda shocked. I asked him what he was going to do with the bible and he replied that he was going to read it. And i was stunned for a moment of course. Although i think his service is in Chinese, i don't think this actually hinders a problem as i think he's more comfortable with Chinese. Nvm, i'll ask hm thrg sms later.
He send me a sms letting me know that everything is alright after a storm and he gave me his best wishes me for bf and myself. So sweet right.
I love this lil brother of mine to bits and pieces. *going off to work now*
Good bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home