Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Dinner with Grace, Siew Teng & Regina was great. Caught up with each other & joke around as usual. How time flies, especially when you're in good company, time just seems to fly past even without you realising. We had dinner at NYDC at Wheelock Place, and ended up taking pictures using Regina's digi at one of the stool tables there. Acted as if it was our own home, own privacy. But luckily, there were no people around as it was already past closing time. *phew*

Shall upload the pictures here soon alright? After REGINA send me. So Regina, see this yups? Click on me in MSN and send me the pictures now. And i'll send u the video that we took using my handphone. Let this be an exchange. You give me the photos, i give u the videos. Nice deal right? *oops* Hehehe.

Event at Orchard Mandarin was alright. Basically was there to stand like some display vases. Packed and load the dispenser, Ice Mountain mineral bottles. We stood there like goondos, and tried to focus on the speaker's speech on Equity, Assets, Cash blah blah blah. 60 over companies's representatives were there. Btw, Tommy's driving almost caused me to have an accident. He was driving on the 2nd lane and he forgot to slot in his cashcard for the ERP gate, and he was fumbling around for his card while his car went out of the 2nd lane and almost knocked onto another car cos his hands wasn't on the steering wheel. What a close shave right? And blur king KIN NG did not check the venue of the event carefully, and we were late for an hour. Other suay things include, Tommy was so pissed at the security guard for he blocked us from using the guest lift and insisted we use the goods lift so he kept scolding the 3 letter word.

Sylvia(Tommy's wife) told Tommy in the morning that me and her was fighting a battle in the night as i kept snatching the blanket in my sleep, which was of course, unintentional. And it was so funny when Tommy told me what his wife said. Hahaha. I slept with her at Tommy's place yesterday night. The bed was soooo comfortable! Oh gosh!

*sighs* Btw, my mum is going to hospital tomorrow to have a check up, and to see if she needs an operation. Hmmm, hope she will be okie soon. Gave her money for her to take a cab to hospital tomorrow. She's so pale. And she will be calling me when she wants to leave, so i can book a cab for her. Hais, really hope she can get well soon. It hurts to see her so pale, so weak and so tired everyday. I'm glad my da gugu is better now, after reading Xiaohan's blog.

Btw thank you Sister Celine, for always being here for me and caring about me.

Take care YOU guys.

I miss honey so much. so so so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home