Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Monday, May 16, 2005

Reporting Live from Tommy's place.

Staying over at his place with Chen Yian. Just finished some Calbee Potato Chips and Coca Cola and watched around 10mins of Sex and the City and then came over to blog. Regina is not staying over as she will be taking over Rowena's telesales stuffs. Will be following Kin and Tommy to Marina for some Apex Roadshow Event, and we have to reach at 830am. It's super early which is the reason why we have to stay over as Tommy can drive us there! =)

And oh my, his place is really a nice place, with really moden interior designs. His fish tank in the living room is enough for me to take s amall dive inside. And he told us that each fish in his tank costs around 2k, which is a lot. Goodness ME.

And his doggie Coco seems to be super scared of me, maybe because Beauty & Rosy were with me just now before i came up, so the smell of other dogs on my body is still pretty strong.

Hmmm, anyway, i'm gonna be so busy this week. With tuitions and meeting ups and Youth Cell Retreat this coming weekend, i doubt i will ever have time for other things this week. Btw, i'll be going chalet this coming sat with my youth group! I'm so excited!

Help me pray for my mother okie? Looks like she might need an operation on her nose area for some infected don't know what thing. Hmmm. Think it might cost around 1k and i certainly hope we will even have the money to pay for it. But anyway, i'm sure God will bring me through all these. I have faith in Jesus!

I'm going to sleep now. *yawns*

Btw Yibin, don't feel sad about your hair ya? You're just not used to it! It will be okie soon in a while time. Anyway, i think you definately looks good in your new hairstyle. Hope we can even dig out time to meet each other as this week looks like a busy week ahead of us.

Will be having dinner with Regina, Grace and Siew Teng in town after work tomorrow. I'm sure it'll be a good dinner, with lotsa updates and stuffs. Too bad Jean, Wendy and Chongling can't make it, if not, it'll be an even better catch up session! I miss hanging out with those girls mans. *sobs*

I ask of God's protecting hands to even protect these ladies and to even help them to safeguard their property well during their trip. May they gain wisdom and knowledge through all the business meetings conducted in Hong Kong, Shen Zhen and other parts.

Take care of each other over there yeaps? I'll missing all of ya whole lotsa. *muacks*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home