Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Friday, May 13, 2005

I'm so glad that Pekhar's coming back tomorrow. My bestie will be around with me AGAIN!

Sometimes i feel i have so little close friends. I feel i have no one to turn to. It's so difficult to find even one person, who's on close terms with me, who will even understand my feelings. The overwhelming feeling of loneliness & helplessness struck me and i'm stripped of all i have within me, standing in the midst of the streets, looking as the world goes by.

Disappointment is what people sees in me.

Where's the peace i yearn to find within me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home