Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Sunday, May 15, 2005

















Praise the Lord. Completed my baptism. I'm so happy, i'm so glad that i have found YOU! Yes Lord, No doubt i'm so happy and so glad that i have YOU in my life. Father Lord, thank you for being in my life, and for even welcoming me in your family.

One funny thing was, i choked on the water when Pastor Timothy and Hui Ling helped me to submerge into the water. I came up, breathless and choking and coughing on the water. Not to mention, i was a living water fountain. I was spitting out water (heard from Rhys, din know i was spitting water out so obviously). And i accidentally cough the water onto Hui Ling's face, Oops. I'm so sorry, i din mean it.

Was actually quite blurred when Pastor Timothy drew the cross on my forehead as i couldn't see anything. My vision were kinda blurred from all the water which was in my eyes. But thankfully, my contact lenses din drop and it was still intact! =) And still blurry when i was reading the prayer in the water. "Fight valiantly under the banner of Christ . . . . . . . "

Any idea why i remembered that prayer? Well, Gladys, Rhys and I were actually dumb enough to memorise the whole thing when we were on our way to St Andrew Cathedral. We were testing and speaking out loud the prayer, trying hard to remember. Somewhat like last minute work. It was so hilarious, you should have seen the way we were talking to ourselves, trying to remember hard. *laughs*

After that, Candice my dearest and sweet sponsor prayed for me after she handed me my towel. She was so nice to help me carry my bag and towel from the church to the pool though it wasn't that far, but still appreciate it. Thank You CANDICE! =)

After that, changed into dry clothes and went into the church for another round of service. This time, each one of us shared our testimony using the microphone. Voice was super loud, but i'm glad i wasn't that nervous and everything went smoothly. Thank You Lord, for even helping me to get through this smoothly. Had a candle ceremony, sang some worship songs and then we had to stand in a straight line while the rest of the church came to welcome us into the big family by giving us hugs, handshakes, verbal congrats and presents. I din know that there would be so many presents! But very glad, and very heartwarming to hug all these newfound brothers and sisters of mine in e name of Christ. Thank You all for the presents SO much! *hugs* I can really feel the sincere welcome in their hugs.

And of course, Pekhar's finally back today! She was late actually, woke up at 915 while i was at Plaza waitin for her. Of course, i called her, sensing something was amiss. Ended up she was still sleeping. -_-"" But well, din want to waste time. Went to the toilet to tidy my hair and 7-11 to buy breakfast for her and myself. And then we took cab down to German Center.

I was baptised by the Holy Spirit during service today. Whole procedure was, I went forward to be baptised by the Holy Spirit, Pastor touched my forehead and prayed and i fell backwards and i could feel the Holy Spirit coming into me. And i started crying. Father Lord, thank you for not forsaking me during all these times though i had sinned before. I want to thank you for even coming into me and breathing and living within me. I can really feel your presence there today Lord.

Anyway, back to photos time.


Pekhar & Rhys


Switzerland's chocolate. Nice!


Chocolate in packaging which looks like cigarette.










Thank You Pekhar, for buying this sweater for me. It's so cool, i love it!


She bought a set of 7 dwarves too. 7 dwarfs is a group formed by 7 people back in AES, which includes my 6 other good friends and myself. I'm SLEEPY the character cos i always yawn, no matter what i'm doing.

Drew this and sticked it onto my office whenever we r out for lunch. It's lame, isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home