Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Was feeling super pissed with my hair today. Pissed at everything i see in sight.

I wanted so much, to rebond my hair temporarily. Actually had the tendency to rebond my hair at Jean Yip, was standing right outside Jean Yip, but did not enter because of the steep price. Decided on the teck whye salon, but did not go again as the rebonding effect will only last for a few hours since the rest of the time, i'll be sleeping and when i wake up, hair will be messy again.

Walked around for a while after buying the tops with them, and proceeded to Mac for a drink. Gladys shared about her experience with God, and Rhys too. It's always good to hear about the works of God and what he had done through the lives of these 2 fabulous buddies of mine. And it's always nice meeting up with them.

Realised my blog is always pictureless. Doesn't seem that interesting anymore, without pictures right?

Btw, i just hit my phone against the LCD screen, and gosh, i'm feeling a pinch in my heart. *slaps myself*

Did brainstorming for the marketing department today. Spend half of the day inside the room, grouped in small groups and answering questions that they asked us. Also evaluated the Coca Cola advertisments that they showed us. Very creative advertisments, i would say. Never been broadcasted in Singapore. I had a great time discussing with my group mates, which includes 2 secondary school girls, Shiya & Leong(NTU interns). Great people with a wacky sense of humour.

Next week shall be my last week of my attachment, and i'm sure i'm gonna miss the people and the place. Namely Tommy, Jed, Kin, Patrick and of course all the NP interns who's attached there currently. I'll cherish the little time i have left for attachment.

Recently have to do some research on the retail markets of Singapore, and name the major players in the various sectors/categories. And the best part is, Patrick allows us to go off at 3pm to shopping malls for some surveying of the retails stores there. And we'll be going to AMK for a condo meeting on Monday. Sucky part is, we'll be travelling there by MRT on our own. Of course, Patrick only allowed us to go after numerous naggings by Regina, while i just stood there and eat the rojak Tommy bought for us. Typical me right? Always attracted to food.

Read an email Rhys forwarded me, it's so true. And i feel as if the whole email is directed at me. I believe i have forwarded to some of you, right? Hmmm, spend some time to read it okie? The email is named "How much do we have for him?"

Isn't it funny how $10 looks so big when you take it to church and so small when you take it to the fast food?

Isn't it funny how hard it is to read a chapter in the Bible and how it is easy to read a few hundred pages in a best seller?

Isn't it funny how big an hour of worshipping God with others on Sunday looks, and how small 60 minutes are when we are playing sports, watching TV or shopping with our classmates?

Isn't it funny how we can not think of anything to say when we pray, but have no difficulty thinking of things to say over the phone to a friend?
Isn't it funny how it seems that we need two or more weeks to fit a group meeting into our schedule, but are able to adjust it for a social invitation at the last minute?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home