Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Saturday, May 14, 2005

It's 12.58pm now.

Going to be baptised later. I can feel God standing there, ready to welcome me into his big family.

Did my renounciation of ancestor worship yesterday night. I felt peace overcome me. Father Lord, i know you are always there, watching over me. I finally did my quiet time after countless days. I want to confess, i have been making excuses not to do my quiet time. I'm too tired to do my quiet time. But i realised all these are not valid excuses, I'm not disciplined enough.

Glad i made the effort to do my quiet time yesterday while listening to worship songs. Thanks to Gladys for even reminding me to do my QT. =]

I want to be God's lil princess in his kingdom of heaven. I want to do you proud O Father Lord. Draw me closer to you.

It's 1.05pm. I haven't packed my bag and i haven't bathe. Sharing cab with Gladys, Rhys and Gladys's Mum to St Andrew Cathedral.

To be frank, i'm a little disappointed & sad that my parents can't make it for my baptism. They have to work. I just smsed my father to ask if he would be coming. He called immediately, and apologize as he can't come since he hafta work. My brother is having his church at 4pm, can't go either. =(

Father Lord, i'm ready to gain entry into your huge family. My brothers and Sisters in the name of Christ, i'm coming! *hugs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home