Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Friday, May 13, 2005

It's Friday, the 13th May. And it's self declared Coussie's Day for Shirley, Xiaohan and Myself. It has been agreed that we shall live in harmony for this particular day, setting aside all disagreements, all differences aside, and settle for a happy and joyous day, appreciating these cute lovely pretty cousins of mine.

Shall follow the format of Kerin(Shirley)'s blog.

Anyway these 2 dumb cousins of mine has been calling me "Smelly Toufu Ah Sao" ever since they got to know that i went to eat Smelly Doufu with Yibin once. It's such an awful nickname, stop it please. *cheesez*

Introducing Shirley : 21 years old. We stayed in the same block when we were living at one of the oldest building in Outram Park. She stayed in the upper floor while i stayed at the lower floor. I forgot which level. But i remember we always hung out together and there will be this bbq outside my house's corridor, and all our neighbours and including Xiaohan & Shirley & Gwen & Ah Leng will be joining us. At that time, stil doesn't know them well and i was also too shy to talk to them. Ah Ma still made jelly, and her famous ngoh hiang. I think it was my birthday or something. I miss AH MA. Ah ma, you'll always be in my heart, forever and ever.

Introducing Xiaohan : 20 years old. Reaching the "Prime" time of her life where her age starts with a 2 instead of a 1. Only got closer to her when we were in secondary school. She was in CCKSS while i was in AES. Used to write letters often, telling each other how our life went, stuffs about relationships schools and families. I was always waiting for the arrival of her letter those days, and i got really excited when i received her letter. Remembered her telling me of her ex-boyfriend, Z__i____. Really glad to have her as my sister until now. It has been years and she never fails to cheer me up and even, standing by me all the time. Used to write letters with Shirley too. My 2 best friends, cousins and listening ears!

Shirley and Xiaohan, *hugs*. You two are such great sistas of mine. I want the two of you to be my bridesmaid in future should i get married one day. *smiles*

Just got back home from a movie with Yibin. Movie's great. (House of Wax) Met up with Alvin and his girlfriend before that. His girlfriend is sure a sweet babe. Alvin's my attachment colleague and also, Yibin's "Lao Da". *smirks*

Baptism's tomorrow! Getting really excited. It's at St Andrew's Cathedral, have to be there at 3pm. Meeting Rhys at 130pm. I hope she won't be late if not i'll let her see how a flying slipper looks like. *grins grins*

I have got to do my renounciation and quiet time now.

Shall upload pictures of baptism here soon.Pekhar's reaching Singapore at 9am tomorrow. I hope she will be coming for baptism. I wanna hug her when i see her. Girl, if u sees this, just wanna tell you i love u alot. I'm not a lesbian btw. *gees*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home