Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Prayers works.

Moshi Moshi.

Going down to SGH later with Yibin & brother. I'm so worried for my mother. Anny called me twice on my handphone at around 5 plus in the morning but i was sound asleep so she called my father instead to inform him that the operation is completed. Luckily we did not wait for the operation, if not we will go crazy, seriously crazy. Imagine, wheeled in at 4pm and operation finishes at 5am. There must be some delay in the operation theater which makes em start the operation at around midnight?!?

Father went down earlier at 6am. Nurse asked him to collect Mum's clothings and he wanted to see how she is doing etc. Father said she is doing okay. She can talk and stuffs etc. But i seriously hope she don't feel sad inside. Anything must communicate to us one right?

AH Yi just called me, asking for her ward and stuffs. Uncle is flying over from KL to see my mother.

I kept praying yesterday, for her safety during the operation and a heart of calmness when she wakes up.

MUMMY BE STRONG!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home