Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Sunday, July 03, 2005

I miss 4/3 guys anfd girls!

I'm so much looking forward to the steamboat gathering, which is happening next saturday with the 4/3 guys and girls. Really so much looking forward to it. Was telling Jack the last time when we went out as a whole damn group was in nov 2004.

I'm missing Shun Xing, Jack, Jie Wei, Sin Min, Jessie, Pekhar, Peixuan, Qian Hui, Katherine, Jialing so muchie! I miss my clique. I remember the guys rolling their eyes whenever I told them of my talk cock sing song tale, I'm the Mediacorp Ahjie.

Nevertheless, they still did when i told them over MSN just now. Shun Xing was like -_-""

But one bizzare question is, Why are we always eating steamboat whenever we gather? Weird uh?

My brother has been talking on the phone very often these few days. With a girl. *smirk* I hope he gets himself a girlfriend soon. So when he actually brings the girlfriend home, I can act like I'm the boss of the household and she can wash my feet for me. Wait wait, Wasn't that supposed to happen in Cinderella story? I was just joking. Really hope he can get himself a girlfriend. :)

Justine is entering the Infantry Regiment this coming friday. Good luck my brudder!

Speaking of Justine, i never fail to speak of Kelvin Yap. *schmiles!* He fell into the drain when we were at Jessie's chalet a few years back! He was like, still waving goodbye even when one of his leg was inside the drain. You should have seen it! The moment i saw it, I turned my back immediately and tried to hide my evil laugher. Laughed all the way from chalet till I reach Choa Chu Kang MRT. :-D

Project mates are messaging me regarding the project. Stressed all over again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home