Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Saturday, June 25, 2005

禱告


God grant me the serenity to
accept the things I cannot change
the courage to change things I can
and the wisdom to know the difference.


Working hard on the scrap book that i'm going to give my mum. -Cancer is not a terminal disease- Inclusive are verses from the bible and well wishes from my friends in Polytechnic. At this moment, my printer is currently spoiled. Always manages to break down when i need it the most. I hate HP and Lexmark.

Hopefully, the cost of repairing the printer won't be expensive. Sim Lim cheap?

If not, i'm gonna get a Canon printer, as recommended by Yibin.

Realised i haven't been spending time with my doggies. Argh, i'm so guilty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home