Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Thursday, June 23, 2005

How to be a good and understanding GF for DUMMIES?

My forte. Taking pictures. Non stop. My form of releasing stress. My form of having fun.

Took pictures non stop at Suntec City with Yibin today after accompanying him to Lavender to change his passport photo. His passport photo is soooo cute, like a xiao toot kia. *oops* That was when he was in Primary five. His newest passport photo looks like a Ah Beng. 8-\ To think that i was an Ah Lian in the past. *oops* I really am not in a position to say that Yibin looks like a Ah Beng! Hee Hee hee!

Yibin sent me to SGH though he was in a hurry to get to his grandma's place to help his uncle move something. Sweet uh? Thanks so much for taking the trouble to send me to SGH. And sorry for the un-necessary fuss that i kicked up yesterday night. It really happened when i was at the lowest of mood and i hope we'll just forget the whole damn thing. I want to be a good and understand girlfriend.

Any books like "100 ways how to be a good and understanding GF for DUMMIES?"

Mum's fever shot to 39 degrees. Fed her with the panadol pounded medicine. And kept switching the position of the ice pack for her. Doctor changed the temporary plate of "flesh" which was supposed to aid her in drinking and eating, if not the things she drink will flow from her nose. It's the piece of flesh which is between your upper right and left row of teeth, really have no idea what's that called.

I'm sure it bled a lot. This is so hard on her.

I'm tired. Meaning physically.

Sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home