Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Lovely angels.

Thank You Auntie Kwee Hoom, for the lovely flowers and the endless encouragements through sms she gave me. It reads:

Dear Siew Ley,
Wishing you a speedy recover.
Regards,
Westside Anglican Church
Mum might be discharged tomorrow noon or the day after. Praise the Lord for protecting her during the operation and for even ensuring that the operation was a successful one. It's tiring, to rush to the hospital after class ends. It's such a loooong bus ride with Bus no. 174.
Raymond came to visit today. Shirley and her boyfriend came to visit today. Anny the kind hearted soul dropped by everyday after her work to check on my mum's condition. I just feel God is sending me lovely angels around me, to help me and my family along this tough journey.
As the bus was passing by town, i looked up towards the sky where the lovely sun was hiding behind the clouds. Why, you may ask me? I wanted to spot if there was any angels flying among the clouds as i remembered there was an article which spotted an angel in the clouds.
But then something strike me.
I don't have to look for angels.
They are all around me, with me. All of you are such angels!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home