Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Sunday, June 26, 2005

hoping praying

Service was good today. I got to see my cell mates today, after like a century. It's always nice to see warm familiar faces, welcoming you and smiling at you. Just looking at them brings warmth to my heart. And the best part was, i got to catch up with my bestie friend Pekhar after for like 2 centuries. *grins*

After which, Dad came to fetch me along with Bro to hospital to fetch my mother! Cos she was discharged today! Praise the Lord for the speed of recovery and for even her early discharge by a day or two. Thank God!

Slept for a while after returning from the hospital. Was always tired after getting back from the hospital. But i did not have a good sleep. The afternoon heat and sun was scorching like wild fire and it was definitely making me have a sleepless nap. *groans* Wasted nap.

Yibin drove me to Teck Whye to buy claypot rice for my father and bro and myself. I can feel myself brightening up even as i walked towards his car. The thought of seeing him just cheers me up and seriously, wakes me up. Everytime i'm with you, there is nothing i can feel but happiness. Really nothing but happy happy happy all the way.

By the way, when I saw the small kids hanging around when my family + Mum reached home. I knew things were gonna turn bad for some reason. I had a hunch the kids would say something that would make my mum sad. I knew it. They asked so happily "Auntie, why your eyes like that one?" I stoned for a while, not daring to move, and definitely avoiding eye contact with my mum, and very quickly carrys on walking into the house. She heard it, but she pretended not to hear it but just walked inside quickly. I knew she was extremely sad inside, but chose not to express it. What can i do to take away all the pain that she's feeling?

And when we were waiting for Dad's car at the hospital lobby, she suddenly turned to me and said " People have 2 eyes, I only have 1 eye. I feel very xinku." Seriously, my heart ache so much at that moment. I was at a loss for words but i knew i had to say something to make her feel better. Told her that she is in a much better situation compared to those who immediately lose their sight of their 2 eyes at once. She seems to know all these but it just am so hard to register in her mind. I'm praying that everything will go easy for her, and that there can even be a sense of peace and calmess in her heart so that she can take everything in her stride.

*sigh* hoping praying hoping praying hoping praying hoping praying

Chat in MSN with Rhys. Her new nickname is "Da Tou" aka Wu Zhong Xian's Mui Mui. Simply love chatting with her to bits and pieces.

constantly hoping praying hoping praying hoping praying hoping praying hoping praying hoping praying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home