Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Saturday, June 18, 2005

My tears gave way...

I miss Yibin.

He kept wiping my tears away today in hospital. I teared when i saw the state of my mum's condition. It wasn't bad. I was just sad to see the stitchmarks across her face, which i wasn't prepared for. Her right eye was covered with a bandage.

She asked me not to cry when i teared in front of her. I'm so useless, i shouldn't have cried in front of her. I should have ran outside and just let the tears flow. I don't want her to feel that she's a burden to us, you understand?

I can see my brother fighting back the tears he had in his eyes. His eyes was red, and he kept walking up and down the hospital corridor. Probably because of the fact that there was a high possibility that we might have to give up our 2 dogs. Mum's elder brother talked to me, and asked me to give up the 2 dogs for my mum's sake. The moment he said that, i CRIED again. Walked over to Yibin and he kept wiping my tears away, while fresh hot tears kept rolling down despite my attempt to hold it back.

But i told myself, I have grown up and i must learn how to make choices. My mum or my dogs? I have to choose either one. I chose my mum. I began searching for potential friends who might want to keep my dogs. And i found Pekhar! Her family was willing to keep Beauty and pay for her expenses, and even told me that i can take back Beauty anytime i want to. I was very touched when i heard that.

Dad afterwards, told me that there was a solution which was to keep the dogs inside the laundry area. And take them down for walks everyday. In that way, the fur won't fly around and won't make my mum allergic or sneeze. I really hope this solution can work as everyone will be suffering emotionally if my precious 2 doggies is given away. Beauty is with me for 8/9 years, i'm sure i'll cry everyday. My mood instantly became better when i heard this. ^_^

Grace and her friend came to visit my mum too. It was so sweet of them to even give me a hug before they left. Their 2nd time visiting my mother at the hospital. Pastor Timothy also gave me a call to send his regards. I think my phone bill will be huge this month. I have no FREE INCOMING CALL! JI DAN!!!

A lot of relatives will be popping by tomorrow to visit, and i'm super worried that they might disrupt my mother resting. I know that they are just concerned but i'm also worried for my mother mar.

Hope Xiaohan will be able to get the job i introduced her through my precious friend, Szewei! Will be seeing Xiaohan, Shirley and Gwen tomorrow i think. ^^ And i seriously miss hanging out with PEKHAR!!! My dear friend, who has been with me through the ups and downs in my life, who has lend me her greatest support she can ever give, and who has given me enormous amount of encouragement, I MISS YOU AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! Don't be too sad cos Tom Cruise broke up with you and is about to get married okie? I'll be here for you. Pssst, Brad Pitt told me he admires YOU!

Brother mopping the floor tomorrow. I'm vacuuming the floor. Dad is bathing the dogs tomorrow. Each one of us has an important mission. Hahahaha. Mission Impossible. I'm sleeping now. Thank you all for your concern. Especially Pekhar and Grace and Yibin.

Thanks for enduring through all my nonsense i have been giving you Mr Ralk. Thanks for being here for me. Just being here for me makes me feel better. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home