Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Monday, July 04, 2005

Projects make me MAD!

Rushed home to do Charlene's part of her Lesson Plan.

It's freak alright? I have to help her do her freaking part when it's supposed to be her duty? The whole project looks as though it was just me and Jean's project. We did most of the work, and not forgetting Ivan too. He contributed superb and efficient powerpoints when we asked for it. In a very short time, He can produce splendid work too. I under-estimated his ability to be honest. I thought he was the kind of guy who slacked around and a free rider. He has proven me wrong. :)

Jean helped Char to elaborate the training objectives too. She'll be printing the report, and compiling it by tonight. Thanks girl for your wonderful printer and your help! *lots of laughter* You're the best!

Though we often had disagreements when we do projects, and often feel like strangling each other, But it's also very true that we make up very soon after each disagreement. I will voice out my unhappiness and she will do so too. Where to find such a good sister?

Mum's going for therapy sessions on Wednesday. I heard those therapy sessions make hair drop, make your mouth have ulcers. It's really terrible. Her bandage on her thigh is removed today. Her wound is still on the process to recovery, where you can see the inner flesh.

I think i disturbed her when i went in without notice to talk to her cos she had her hands clutched into prayer like shape.

I'm starting to feel more hopeful about the situation. It's important to let her know more about Jesus i know.

Btw, ShengHao treated me, Jean and Nicholas to pizza today. Went to Bukit Timah for a pizza treat. Nicholas was a huge eater, while me and Jean ate 2 and 1/4 pizzas each. Was teasing SH all the way about "Because you're worth it" - His supposedly crush. Found out that he kneeled down and ask his ex gf to be his gf at Mt Faber. Me and Jean was like SHOCKED! I would have jumped down right from Mt Faber if ever a guy do this in front of me. It will be so embarrassing! Luckily SH doesn't have my blog add and pw! :)

Everyday. A hectic lifestyle.The clock never stops ticking away.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it phermone perfume for women demeter fragrances

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home