Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Gosh. So tired. Almost fell asleep in the LRT while standing. Went to Pioneer Seafood Rest @ Tuas to have our farewell lunch. And the bill totalled to $220++. God. Felt so guilty for spending so much of Ando-San's money. I don't think he liked the meal coz he wasn't used to Chinese dishes. However, he was realli satisfied with the chilli crabs and the sweet corn soup. Hafta order to suit everyone's taste which was really difficult.

Now downloading pictures that Jasman had sent me via Yahoo Mail.

Going to watch "Saw" with our dear Jiewei and Miss Mao mao. I'm like a lightbulb. Energizer battery somemore. Fully charged. Get it?

Ando bought a few more boxes of sweets and chocolates for me. So *touched*

I left my stupid timesheet there. Maybe gonna meet Yiling @ Jurong Point on Monday to collect it. Or maybe ask her fax over to Recruit for me.

Heartpain striking me like HELL again.

My mum's back. Thank god. Makes me wonder no more.

Sch is reopening. DAMN IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home