Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Saturday, December 11, 2004

- Single for 2 months 1 dae. -

I'm having a terrible ache in my shoulders and feet. Carried 4 damn farking books to town.

Went to Hougang Mall earli in e morning to exchange books with a girl called Fiona. Supposedly to sell her my books @ $65 for 4 modules. But i think her peanut brain can't get it or either there's a miscommunication somewhere between her and siew teng and that friend. I'm so farking pissed. She came, and conquered my books. But acted as if she wasn't supposed to PAY then sae if there's anithing, she will call us. I GONG DIAO. I asked Siew teng, WHERES THE FARKING MONEY! She chased after Fiona. Then Fiona sat down with us to discuss. She insisted on exchanging the books, when i came all the from CCK to damn shitty HOUGANG to sell her e books and she told me she wanna EXCHANGE. She haven't seen what's hell i guess.

Settling on Mondae. Passing her the FMGT textbook.

Dragged the heavy thick books to Orchard. Was pressurized into donating $3 fer something which i can't even hear clearly. I don't even haf enuff for myself, yet they wans me to donate. I swear, next time i'll gif em HELL.

Bag's hurting me like hell. Pressing onto my shoulder with the weight of 2 damn books inside. Struggling to walk properly considering the fact that i was TRYING hard not to walk like a penguin since was wearing the shoe for the 2nd time. TRYING hard not to yawn and fall asleep while walking. TRYING hard not to think bt those memories. I did it.

Had a great time eating laska @ the small antique kopitiam @ Lucky Plaza.

Thanks Pekhar for treating me to chocolate sundae which was worth $7.2 @ PS.

Had a great chat also. Guess i realli bare my heart to her. Thanks ger fer listening.

I'm sick and tired of standing @ the same spot & not moving.

I'm gonna move on.

Thanks fer being so hard hearted to me.

Maris, thanks fer sharing ur story. Jan's our date.

Xiaohan, i ON u fer X'mas. Pariss Buffet. Who's calling to book? You or me?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home