Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

There was once a young man who, in his youth, professed his desire to become a great writer.

When asked to define "great" he said, "I want to write stuff that the whole world will read, stuff that people will react to on a truly emotional level, stuff that will make them scream, cry, howl in pain and anger!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He now works for Microsoft, writing error messages.



KTV session was not bad. Sang until my throat almost burst. Mum kept asking me to repeat and repeat one of da songs. Think she lurve that song. In the end, during the last half an hour or so, i had no chance to sing at all. Hahaha. But still great fun overall.

I have got a valentine date. And that's my dearest xiaohan coussie. Yeah!

Came across this thread. Seems like a lot of questions were raised in a book called "Sophie's World"

(1) Who are you?
(2) Where does the world come from?

Some say
A(1) You are what you want to be, A(1.2) Who i am? I also dont know A(1.3) Evidence of the existence of human being. A(1.4) I am who i am.

A(2) The world doesnt comes from anywhere. It is just a place. Its the people living on it that makes it a world A(2.1) The world has a life of her own. She evolves and reshapes herself over millions and millions of years. She has come a long way. In time, she beautifies herself and soon all kinds of living things grew on her. She sometimes grew into temper, but we the creatures eventually continue to live and evolve to adapt to her moods. We call her the Mother Earth after all. A(2.3) Our world is jus a cell of another world.

This starts me thinking. Who am i? Why am i here? What is my purpose for living? Where does the place i am living in come from? Are there really GODS up there? When will i die? How will i die?

Enjoy your life, for there is plenty of time to be dead.

Okie damn it. He's online now. But i have already blocked him long ago. So he sees me as offline. It hurts, but it hurts even more when i c him go offline just because i am online. . . . MING KU AR! If u're feeling better because u can't c me online, i'll be forever offline in ur list.

My Heinekein has come. Let me drown myself in sorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home